If you are unable to enroll into a course with a Coupon, then check and make sure of the following:
- The coupon you have, is applicable to the course you wish to enroll into.
Coupons are course specific so a coupon purchased for Std 11 Refresher will not work for the Confined Spaces Course.
- The coupon is still valid.
Each coupon has an expiry date from the date of purchase. Check with your employer to make sure that the coupon is still valid.
Coupons may also be limited by the number of times it can be used. Check with your employer to be sure that it is still valid.
The process for enrolling into a course is as follows:
- Complete a User Registration form to become a Registered User (it’s free). Registration Form can be found here.
- Once registered, Login before attempting to Enrol in a Course.
- Choose one of our available courses and complete the Enrolment Form.
You will be required to provide information (such as your USI Number) and upload certain documents (e.g. driver’s license)
A payment will also be required during this process. Payment is handled via PayPal’s Secure Website using a valid credit card or a PayPal account if you have one.
If your Employer has given you a pre-purchased COUPON then you can enter that during the payment stage to reduce your charge to $0.
- Once your payment has been successfully processed, you will be redirected back to this website and presented with your Profile page.
On your profile page you will see all the courses you have been enrolled into and you can start by clicking on the first lesson.
If the signature field isn’t working on the enrolment first then it is likely that you are using an older browser that doesn’t support this feature.
We recommend that you use the latest version of Chrome or Firefox (IE is not recommended)
If you are using Internet Explorer (IE), then please make sure it is the latest version of IE
If after you have tried the above and are still having issues, please get in touch with us.
- We do not accept Statement of Completions
- We do not accept cards
- Your certificate must be a Statement of Attainment with the following units on it:
- RIICOM201A Communicate in the workplace
- RIIERR205A Apply initial response first aid
- RIIERR302A Respond to local emergencies and incidents
- RIIGOV201A Work safely and follow OHS policies and procedures
- RIIRIS201B Conduct local risk control
- Your certificate must be no more the 6 months past expiry
If you have any doubt or questions please call our office Contact us.
Fees and Refunds
- Fees are payable using our secure payment method stripe, however if you choose not to use this option you can call the office on
(07) 4987 7340 and speak with our admin team about direct deposit, PayPal and company purchase order (to approved clients)
- If you choose not to start the online training once you have enrolled and paid, Australian Operator Training may refund your training fee minus $50 admin fee if the paperwork completeness check has not started.
- If you complete the online training and you have not uploaded the correct documents as per the instructions then no refund is able to be made