Welcome to the Australian Operator Training’s online S1,2,3 Supervisor Refresher course.
Instructions for Course
- This Course will take you approximately 6 – 8 hours to complete.
- All questions are multiple choice, fill in the gaps, drag and drop, Yes / No and True / False
- You must answer all question in each module correctly to go onto the next module. If you get a question wrong then you have to do the that modules questions again.
- You have only 6 attempts at a question before you are locked out of the assessment, you will need to contact Australian Operator Training in Office Hours to answer the question before being allowed to continue.
- All questions must be answered without any assistance
Fees and Refunds
- Fees are payable using our secure payment method stripe, however if you choose not to use this option you can call the office on 0416 156 279 and speak with our admin team about direct deposit, PayPal and company purchase order (to approved clients)
- If you choose not to start the online training once you have enrolled and paid, AOT may refund your training fee minus $50 admin fee if the paperwork completeness check has not started.
- If you complete the online training and you have not uploaded the correct documents as per the instructions then no refund is able to be made
Before you start please have the following ready;
- USI – Unique Student Identifier
We recommend that Firefox Web Browser or Google Chrome Web Browser be used for this course instead of Internet Explorer Browser. Some users have experienced issues when using Internet Explorer. If you have any issues with login or access to the course, please try one of the other browsers before contacting us.
Units of Competency
For assistance, please contact us on 0416 156 279 or send us a message by completing the Contact Us form.